Co-organised by Informa Markets Taiwan office and Council of Agriculture, the 6th edition of "Livestock Taiwan Expo & Forum" will be held on 10-12 November 2022 at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, concurrently with "Asia Agri-Tech Expo & Forum" and "Aquaculture Taiwan Expo & Forum".
The aim of Livestock Taiwan is to enhance livestock production efficiency in line with the government's agricultural policies through a comprehensive exhibition of the very latest in innovative technologies and smart products & services. Livestock Taiwan promotes the application of the circular economy to ensure the sustainability of livestock industries in an environmentally friendly way.
This 3-in-1 event is expected to fill more than 12,000sqm of exhibiting space. It is estimated that more than 250 exhibitors from 20+ countries & regions and over 18,000 professional visitors from more than 30 countries & regions will participate.
Livestock Market Opportunities
- To resume pork exportation, Taiwan government has invested over USD357 million for the “Swine Industry Comprehensive Transformation & Upgrading Plan”.
- In response to “2050 Net Zero Carbon Emission”, renewable resources application is promoted for increasing livestock farms’ energy efficiency.
- To ensure Taiwan poultry industry moves toward precision feeding management, Taiwan poultry industry is going to utilize Ai monitoring systems and big data analysis technology.
- To ensure egg quality and food safety, eggs have to be washed and printed with traceability barcode before shipping to markets
- Taiwan government will invest over USD185 million for building up comprehensive cold chain systems for agriculture, livestock and aquaculture production industries.
- Taiwan livestock industry now is promoting animal welfare. Relevant facilities/equipment are required.
- Taiwan cattle industry will be equipped with automatic labour-saving equipment, including automatic feed pushers, shovel loaders, total mixed ration mixers, etc.
- Gather leading domestic and international companies and brands under one roof.
- Part of Informa Markets’series of livestock shows with large buyer database.
- Promoting sustainability and eco-friendliness by showcasing innovative smart technologies.
- Precise matchmaking: customised matchmaking meetings with professional buyers from specific international countries.
- Interaction: a must-attend event for meeting industry leaders, associations, government and university researchers, farm owners, agents, distributors, importers/exporters, etc.
- The biggest livestock and aquaculture event in Taiwan; an ideal opportunity for launching new products/brands or to look for new agents/ distributors.
- Official website provides 365-day non-stop products promotion via the Digital Product Showroom.
- Hybrid event: exhibitors can promote products/services both online and offline.
2021 Facts & Figures
- 415 exhibitors from 20 countries and region, including:
- 120 in-person exhibitors :
From: Denmark, Germany, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand & USA
- 295 online exhibition exhibitors
- Over 30 agricultural, aquaculture and livestock association delegation groups.
- Over 60 business matchmakings between exhibitors and buyers form Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and China